Phone: +39 050 621 2940
Istituto di Scienza e Tecnologie dell'Informazione (ISTI)
Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (CNR)
Via Moruzzi, 1
Research Collaborator at CNR-ISTI
ISTI (in English: Institute for Computer Science and Technologies) is an Institute of the Italian National Research Council (CNR) located in Pisa, Italy.
- Diploma (High School) from Istituto Tecnico Industriale Statale "Othoca", Oristano, in 2004, with grade 92/100
- Laurea di primo livello (BS) in Computer Science from Università di Cagliari in 2010, with grade 110/110 Magna Cum Laude
- Laurea Magistrale (MS) in Computer Science from Università di Cagliari in 2012, with grade 110/110 Magna Cum Laude
My research interests include the following fields of Computer Graphics:
- Geometry Processing,
- Mesh generation and remeshing,
- Deforming object modeling,
- Texture synthesis,
- Computer-Human Interaction.
The complete list of my papers is available on my google scholar page.
A list of recent papers is also available on the Visual Computing Lab publications page.
A list of software I've made is available on my GitHub page
GLFWM a C++ wrapper of GLFW with events, multithreading, ...
A fork of the good OpenGL GUI NanoGUI by Wenzel Jakob to work with GLFWM
A fork of PatchTable by Connely Barnes which compiles with clang and cmake
A Dope Vector in C++11
An implementation of Distance Transforms of Sampled Functions by P. Felzenszwalb and D. Huttenlocher, which works in N-Dimensional space
MPMCThreadPool a C++11 implementation of a lock-free, Multiple-Producer-Multiple-Consumer thread pool
Moreover, other software related to my publications:
Animation-Aware Quadrangulation code: C++, Qt, VCG, OpenGL
Data-Driven Interactive Quadrangulation code: C++11, Qt, VCG, OpenGL (plus GLFW for the GUI part in SketchRetopo retopology tool I've contributed to)